Friday, March 31, 2017

April Challenge

Our APRIL CHALLENGE is to use sewing.

It can be machine or hand sewing.


Yes, it is a real building!

Our winner for March was Judy Willey. could you please get in touch?

We have a sponsor for APRIL

 
Thank you Merrilyn for sponsoring us. You can find the shop here.
Welcome to our guest designer 
"My name is Sherri Caramico, I live in New Jersey. I have been married to my high school sweetheart for 34 years, and am the mother of 2 adult sons, and 2 young Portuguese Water Dogs. All of them are my favorite subjects! We love to travel and Disney Cruising and Disney Parks are our favorite way to vacation.  I started scrapping late in my children's lives, ( about 12 years ago,) and I know I will never get "caught up." I'm okay with that, as I like to scrap what I "feel like" scrapping, and love lots of layers, textures and "stuff" on my pages.  Scrapbooking has helped me to meet so many people that I now call my true friends. I love going on weekend scrapbook retreats with my scrappy friends, and creating and laughing together late into the night! I enjoy sharing my work, and hope I inspire others to think outside the box and encourage them just try a new technique or product. I believe there is no right or wrong, no good or bad in scrapbooking - everyone has their own personal "art" inside them." Don't be afraid to find yours!"

 
 


Here's her blog post for April http://shercara.blogspot.com/2017/03/guest-designer-for-april-for.html

We would like to thank Jan Agnew who has left our DT.
 We have replaced her with Brenda Caldow.
 
Now on to the design team's ideas for you.
TRISH
 
LIZZY
 
JULENE
 
LIZ

 
BRENDA (Our new team member)
 
 
MARY

LESLIE
 

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the April Guest DT spot! I had fun playing along from Hawthorne, NJ, USA!! (((HUGS))) ~ Sherri

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete