Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Happy New Year at Archiscraps

Happy New Year to all of you!

Our winner for December was Diane Hasthorpe.

We would like to welcome Mary Schreiner Steinmetz, our newest DT member.


Now here is our Architectural masterpiece for January

I've always liked the look of this house. It is Cloud House in Melbourne.

It's  a cloud house in Melbourne.

Your requirements for your layout this month is CLOUDS.

They can be in the photo or as part of the detail on the embellishments.
Cards, canvases, tags etc are fine so long as they meet the criteria.

Now here's what the ladies have produced.
                                                               MARY

                                       I love the bling that looks like raindrops on her layout
                                                                LESLIE


                                                               TRISH

Here i have used the wave die on the top of my LO to resemble clouds
Trish has used a wave die on her layout to resemble clouds.
                                                           CHERYL

                                                                           
 JAN's layout will be added later in the month as she is away for a few days.

Our sponsor this month is Funky Flairs.
 
Find them on facebook

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on your DT spot Mary, great example page for the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello
    I have just discovered your blog.
    I make of the scrap just like you.
    I am french "Archiscrap", but my pen name comes from Archimède and not from architecture.
    I greet you from France and wish you a very happy New Year at all.
    Bye
    Archiscrap (http://www.archiscrap.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please join in our challenges. We'd love to see your work.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful layouts here, love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just realised that I hadn't linked my challenge...this is the second time this month I have forgotten to link up......but at least I am still in time!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete